Wednesday 12 March 2008

Song: Stand by me



Listen the song and complete the lyrics below:

STAND BY ME
Timon: ___________ the night has _____________
And the ___________ is dark
And ________ _____________ is the only ____________ we'll see
Oh I ___________ be afraid, no I _____________ be afraid
Just as _____________ as you stand, stand __________ me
So Pumba, Pumba, stand __________ me, oh oh oh stand __________ me
Ooh stand, stand by me, stand by me
If the sky that __________ ______________ upon_____________ tumble and ____________
Or the mountains they should crumble to ___________ ______________
I ____________ cry
Pumba: You won't cry?Timon: ________, I won't shed __________ ___________
Pumba: Not shed tearJust as _____________ as you _____________, stand by me
So Pumba, Pumba, stand _________ me, oh oh won't you __________ by me
Ooh stand, stand by me, stand _________ me
Pumba: Eeh, I don't think I like this sooong!
So Pumba, Pumba, stand by mee, oh oh won't you stand by me
Ooh stand, come on! stand by me, stand by me
Pumba: Timon?Timon: Yes?Pumba: Can I sing the next song?
Timon: Sure, as long as you stand by me!
Frogs: Whenever ________ __________ in trouble ___________ ________ you stand by me, Oh oh ooh _____________ by meI ___________ you need me, stand by me, oh oh oh oh stand by me oooh heey.

Answers

No comments: